The Shimano STePS eBullitt opens up possibilities of urban transport for families, businesses and professionals.
The STePS eBullitt frame is designed to accommodate the motor at the crank allowing a choice of standard quality hub gears such Shimano Alfine 11-speed. The battery takes care of both the pedelec assistance and the gear shifting as the STePS eBullitt incorporates Shimano’s Di2 electronic shifting for more reliable and durable gear changing. In addition, the lights are also powered from the main battery and can be controlled from the handlebar controls, where the on-board display gives on the spot information on speed, battery life and mode selection. A really useful feature is the automatic downshifting at stops, whereby the bike automatically shifts to a preselected lower gear, for more manageable starts.
- Shimano STePS electric assist system
- Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Colour: Major Tom deep red — other colours are available
- TRP Slate T4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Schwalbe Marathon tyres
- Mudguards, Lights and bell included as standard
- Featured accessory: Honeycomb board