When you buy an off-the-peg Bullitt or eBullitt everything to ride safely and securely is included; reflectors complying with EU regulations, front and rear mudguards to keep that gritty spray away.
But if you want to do your own thing and build your own Bullitt then you need to order a framekit.
Materials and Tech Specs:
- 7005 T6 Aluminium frame featuring opening for Gates Carbon Drive
- Seattube diameter 31.6, 68mm threaded bottom bracket, 135mm and 142mm rear spacing options
- Powder coated, three layers of colour and 2 layers of clearcoat
- Chromoly fork with IS disk mount tab and tapered steerer
- Ships with: Headsets (44/56mm inset, 1 1/8th external) and topcaps, kickstand, steerer arm with rubber covered balljoint, steerer tube and satori Easyup stemlifterFramekit weight: 11.5kg (frame, fork and kickstand).
- Dropouts are included in the framekit price but you need to specify whether you require dropouts for internal or external gears, or horizontal singlespeed dropouts with your order