LARRY VS HARRY APS offers the following international warranty on its BULLITT® cargo bikes:
- TWO year warranty on frame, all other components are covered in accordance with UK consumer rights.
- The extended 2 year warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
- Guarantee on installed and mounted hardware applies only to materials and workmanship.
- Damage caused by misuse or mistreatment is not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty is limited to the repair, or in some cases (in our sole discretion), the replacement of parts.
- The warranty only covers the original purchaser.
- The warranty is provided under the assumption that all servicing and maintenance is conducted in a professional bike shop, by trained bicycle mechanics. We suggest all bikes be serviced three times during the two-year warranty period (not including the initial build, if your bike is assembled after your receive it): the first service, 2 months after your receive the bike, the second 9 months after receipt, and the third, 16 months after receipt.